Cette page n'est pas disponible actuellement dans votre langue. Vous pouvez en afficher une traduction automatique avec l'outil Google Translate. Cependant nous déclinons toute responsabilité quant à ce service et nous ne contrôlons pas les résultats de la traduction.
Pour en savoir plus à ce sujet, contactez-nous.
Raman Revealed overview
Realise the full potential of your Renishaw Raman instrument
Three-day training workshop, Renishaw Plc, Wotton-under-Edge, Gloucestershire
19th-21st March 2024
Raman Revealed is a highly interactive, three-day course that combines tutorials and discussions with hands-on learning. You will collect Raman data on the inViaTM confocal Raman microscope and then analyse it using the latest WiRETM software. By the end of the course, you will understand the optimum analytical approach to use for your samples.
Day one - Tuesday 19th of March - (9 am 4.30 pm):
- Walkthrough of the inVia Raman microscope and spectrometer.
- Sample preparation and sample viewing.
- Collection of Raman spectra.
- Understanding instrumental and experimental parameters for effective data acquisition including laser wavelength, laser power, grating, objective, and acquisition time.
Day two - Wednesday 20th of March - (9 am 4.30 pm):
- Collecting Raman map data and fast Raman imaging techniques, StreamLine and StreamHR.
- Data processing including cosmic ray removal, baseline subtraction and truncation.
- Univariate data analysis.
- Spectral library searching and creating libraries.
- Depth measurements.
Day three - Thursday 21st of March (9 am 2 pm):
- Creating Raman images with univariate and multivariate analysis.
The training workshop will run for three days, 9am 4.30 pm, 9am 4.30 pm and 9am 2 pm.
£1750 (ex. VAT) for all three days. The price includes course materials, lunch, refreshments and a certificate of attendance. Travel and accommodation are not included.
The workshop will take place at Renishaw's UK headquarters in Wotton-under-Edge, Gloucestershire, for more information, click here.
For more information on accommodation please, click here.
The course is intended for attendees with a reasonable understanding of spectroscopy and we recommend that you have at least six months' of experience using a Renishaw Raman system before attending this workshop. Attendees should have WiRE 4 or later.
Please complete the online form to register your interest.
If you have any questions about these training workshops, please call Renishaw Spectroscopy Products Division on +44 (0) 1453 523514 or email email@example.com