Cette page n'est pas disponible actuellement dans votre langue. Vous pouvez en afficher une traduction automatique avec l'outil Google Translate. Cependant nous déclinons toute responsabilité quant à ce service et nous ne contrôlons pas les résultats de la traduction.
Pour en savoir plus à ce sujet, contactez-nous.
Exchanging metal 3D printing solutions with HiETA
17 July 2017
Technology from Renishaw is helping HiETA to move metal additive manufacturing (AM) from prototype manufacture into commercial production of its specialist range of heat exchangers. In particular, the recent addition of Renishaw's RenAM 500M system at the company has enabled manufacturing times and, therefore production costs, to be reduced dramatically.
The RenAM 500M is a laser powder-bed fusion additive manufacturing system designed specifically for the production of metal components on the factory floor. As well as incorporating a powerful 500 W laser to give faster processing than earlier models, the new equipment features an automated powder handling system that enables more consistent process quality and reduced operator time on the machine.
- Case study: Exchanging metal 3D printing solutions with HiETA [3.5MB]
- Case study: Exchanging metal 3D printing solutions with HiETA [104kB]
- Stephen Mellor pictured with a range of complex additively manufactured components [2.3MB]
- Micro-turbine range extender project, MiTRE, cuboid heat exchanger [1.3MB]
- SLAMMiT (Selective Laser Melting of Micro Turbines) recuperator [5kB]
- Cross section of SLAMMiT recuperator [382kB]
- RenAM 500M build chamber detail [8.8MB]
- RenAM 500M front view filter chamber door open [9.0MB]
- Delta Motorsport micro turbine incorporating HiETA MiTRE recuperator [8.6MB]
- Delta Motorsport range extended electric vehicle with open doors [14.4MB]
For further images, videos, company biographies or information on Renishaw and its products, visit our Media Hub.